Parent, guardian, and family engagement is important in supporting the success of Mead High School students. Accordingly, there are many ways for our families to get involved with Mead High School.
School Accountability Committee
Our School Accountability Committee reviews school data, goals, and provides feedback on the School Unified Improvement Plan.
- Julie McCawley — Mead Ed Foundation, parent
- Laura Owen – Mead Ed Foundation, parent
- Cathy Mosciski – Mead Ed Foundation, business associate
- Alain Valette – Instructional Leadership Team
- Kristine Keel – Instructional Leadership Team
- Chad Lemons- Instructional Leadership Team
- Steve (Jon) Parsons – Mead Ed Foundation teacher
- Jeremie Palko – Instructional Leadership Team
- Shannon Martensen – Instructional Leadership Team
- Martin Clark – Instructional Leadership Team
- Abby Hicks – Instructional Leadership Team
- Kathleen Freischlag – Instructional Leadership Team
- Shannon Krack – Instructional Leadership Team + Mead Energy Academy
Mead Maverick Boosters
Boosters is a non-profit organization comprised of parents, staff, alumni and community members. We support the entire student body by promoting parent and community involvement and supporting student, teacher and faculty need using volunteer help and funding resources.
Mead High School Education Foundation
The MHS Ed Foundation supports innovation and excellence for educational opportunities within MHS. They promote community support and provide the resources for new projects and existing programs.
Parents Involved in Education (P.I.E.)
The mission of Parents Involved in Education/ Padres Involucrados en la Educación is to increase Latino parent involvement in their children’s education and provide Latino parents with tools that will support the social, emotional, and physical health of their children.
The District has several committees that were formulated to provide valuable assistance and guidance to the Board of Education, the Superintendent, and District departments. These committees offer District residents a hands on opportunity to become directly involved in the decision making process that helps to determine how the District operates and the direction it is headed.