Did you know that your very own counseling department has started a podcast? No, you didn’t know? Well, consider yourself informed and go check it out How Are You Doing Today? on Apple Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Spotify, or wherever you stream your favorite podcasts. We have college, financial aid, career and social emotional experts on to help students and parents figure out answers to some of your pressing counseling questions. Happy listening!
Our first season includes 21 episodes with topics ranging from college admissions to mental health issues to career exploration. Please subscribe to this podcast so you can get notifications when Season Two episodes are added.
- Episode 1: Career Exploration: Where are you going and how did you get there?
- Episode 2: College Spotlight: University of Wyoming
- Episode 3: College Spotlight: Colorado School of Mines
- Episode 4: College Spotlight: CU-Boulder
- Episode 5: College Spotlight: Western Colorado University
- Episode 6: College Spotlight: Naropa University
- Episode 7: College Spotlight: Colorado State University
- Episode 8: College Spotlight: Colorado Mesa University
- Episode 9: College Spotlight: Penn State University
- Episode 10: College Spotlight: University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Episode 11: Career Exploration: Fat T’s Cookies
- Episode 12: College Spotlight: Western’s 3+2 Accelerated Programs
- Episode 13: College Spotlight: Front Range Community College
- Episode 14: College Spotlight: Northern Arizona University
- Episode 15: Career Exploration: Veterinary Medicine
- Episode 16: College Spotlight: Metro State University
- Episode 17: College Spotlight: Beacon College
- Episode 18: Financial Aid Overview with The College Funding Coach
- Episode 19: College Spotlight: Adams State University
- Episode 20: College Spotlight: Fort Lewis College
- Episode 21: Mental Health Spotlight:
Season 2 episodes will drop throughout this school year. Please be sure to subscribe, so you don’t miss out.
- Episode 1: Program Spotlight: Career Elevation & Technology Center (CETC)
- Episode 2: Program Spotlight: Concurrent Enrollment